Follow by Email

About Me

My photo
Software techie and professional seamstress.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Marseille work day

Today was my first day in the Marseille office. I wasn't sure when everyone got in, so I worked for a couple of hours from the apartment (thank goodness for fast internet) until I saw people I know online. Wayne didn't sleep well last night, so I didn't either and was a little foggy in the brain, but was able to get done what was critical. Jordan, the development manager for France will be working all night on a software migration--I had expected to work with him, but he says I should get some sleep tonight so I'm not useless tomorrow as he will be.

On my way to the office, I passed by vendors selling fresh fish right outside the metro station. I'm guessing there were more, but it was pretty late when I headed to the office.







I had a nice lunch with Jordan and Christophe (another software tester) near the office:


















Wayne met me at the office after work so we could walk back together. We stopped by a MonoPrix and got some cheese, chorizo, smoked salmon, fresh strawberries and a baguette for a simple dinner in. The food here is really good, but we're just not used to eating out so much.







No comments:

Post a Comment