I've made good progress on my latest jacket.
I've sewn all the bodice seams by machine and hand-stitched the lining.
I'm really proud of the matching I did on the front of the jacket. The back looks the same--the side seams, well, I'll just have to keep my arms down...
That pile to the left of the jacket is the lining and fabric that I trimmed away.
Next up is the sleeves--I got the upper sleeves thread traced and cut out and hope to get the under sleeves done tomorrow night. Next step will be basting to the lining, then machine basting.
|A close up of the lining showing the machine quilting|
and hand-sewn seams.