Follow by Email

About Me

My photo
Software techie and professional seamstress.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Progress!



I've made good progress on my latest jacket.

I've sewn all the bodice seams by machine and hand-stitched the lining.

I'm really proud of the matching I did on the front of the jacket. The back looks the same--the side seams, well, I'll just have to keep my arms down...

That pile to the left of the jacket is the lining and fabric that I trimmed away.

Next up is the sleeves--I got the upper sleeves thread traced and cut out and hope to get the under sleeves done tomorrow night. Next step will be basting to the lining, then machine basting.


A close up of the lining showing the machine quilting
and hand-sewn seams.

No comments:

Post a Comment