The house looks like... a house. They're installing the electrical systems today--HVAC and plumbing are already in as are the fireplace, windows and garage door.
So far, I've only found one thing that wasn't done right the first time--the doorway from the great room to the hall was installed backwards. My project manager got it fixed quickly and everything is looking good.
|the corrected doorway|
|I am SO excited about this exterior vent in the kitchen.|
|My new, big soaking tub|
- Walk-in closet off the master bath(or any bath)
- Coat closet 10+ feet from the front door
- Laundry off kitchen or any main living area and/or laundry closet.
- Long, narrow approach to front door
- Access to common rooms through kitchen