Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2015

One more sleep

and I'm off to Paris. I've had a great time in London, but am ready for the peace of the apartment in Montmartre.
Today I had lunch with Manuela at Le Pain Quotidien




Based on the view from the break room at the office, there's not a square mile in London that isn't under construction.







































I could spend days in this one room.


After work I dropped off my backpack at the flat, started up some laundry, then headed over to the British Museum. What an amazing place.
An old shoe...













scraps of fabric


On my way back, I passed by a small church, and remembered walking through the yard on my first day, and seeing a man step across the plants to urinate in the bushes. Ah, London, such charm.

Tonight I leave you with some random photos from the area around the flat.
Tomorrow, Paris.

Juliette
Proof that duct tape is universal












No comments:

Post a Comment