Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015

c'est Lundi

Last year there was a building...
What can I say? It was a Monday. I went to the office, kissed all my friends in the Paris office, did some work, went to lunch (in Paris), did some more work, came back to the apartment, did some knitting, had dinner (in Paris), then ran to the pharmacy for some allergy medicine, then back to the apartment. Maybe the photos will be more interesting.
I'm headed to bed early tonight and hoping for a better night's sleep than last night.

Bonne nuit!
Juliette


compliments of Momo: Cone of Nutella
One of the side-effects of French pastries:
crumbs in my keyboard


L'entree at lunch: salad with prosciutto and artichoke hearts

Hussein and Emilie

Farid

Vincent

Linda


White fish in mustard sauce



For dinner, I started with Soup L'Onion
(we call it French Onion soup)





Boeuf Bourguignon for the main course
 

No comments:

Post a Comment