Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

It's that time of year again...

Yep, I'm leaving on another trip. This is late for me as I usually head across the Atlantic around April/May. This trip is different for a few reasons. Firstly, I'll be joining the Bloke this time (our first time traveling together). After a few days in the Cotswolds we're headed to the Isle of Man for the TT(Tourist Trophy), a series of crazy motorcycle races, hence the timing.
We'll be staying with friends of his in England, and in a friend's flat on the isle.
Ian will be driving us around.
So I apologize for the lack of postings about apartments, public transport and getting lost in a new place.

Here are a few of the things we plan to do while in the Cotswolds:
Windsor Castle
Bletchley Park--just about the nerdiest destination possible.
Bath Fashion Museum--Ian plans on getting to know the local Pub while I'm here
Lacock Village--turns out I have a branch of ancestors who lived in this village from 1600s to 1800s

No comments:

Post a Comment