Search This Blog

Monday, May 4, 2015

One Last Day

I am ready to go home. I've had a great time and saw quite a few friends, but I miss Wayne and the girls.
My first stop this morning was to France Post to ship back my clothes and a few things that I don't need as soon as I get back.
After getting that done, I headed to the office and wandered around the Canal St. Martin. For a Muslim no-go zone (according to Fox News), it was pretty dang tranquil. The only noise I heard was from the boats going up and down the canal, and some city workers use leaf blowers to clean the playgrounds. No riots, no sharia law, no yelling (not even the kids in the playground).

I met Cedric and Momo at the office, and we headed to lunch, talked office politics and life. Back at the office I printed my boarding passes and made my way to the left bank. I visited St. Severin, St. Germain des Pre and Musee Eugene Delacroix.
I made a stop at Lauduree and the bakery for my dinner and tomorrow's breakfast, then back to the apartment. Once last walk up to Place du Tertre to buy a painting I saw on Saturday, then back again. The taxi will be here at 5:30 (yes, AM), so I am in for the night.



















No comments:

Post a Comment